Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Colin!

What better way to start your 14th year of life?!  Balloons, gifts, family, friends, and a day off from school!  
 14 gifts ranging from clothes to computer accessories to Hot Tamales....lots of fun shopping for this guy who asks for nothing! 
 That evening it was off to dinner at one of our local family favorites, The Garlic Clove.  At the age of 14, food speaks to the heart of a boy!
Since this guy was a baby, I have often said that I read every book on parenting.  I thought I was more than prepared to be a mother.  The books all stated, "Most children do this.....however, SOME children do this...."  Colin has always been our "some" child....never one to follow the books!  He is wise beyond his years, clever, on his own time frame - and I mean that in the best of ways!, and he is quite funny.  We love that Colin is our leader of the pack, our one who paves the way for his younger siblings!  
Happy Birthday Colin!  

No comments: