Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sweet Sisters

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future"
Proverbs 31:25
 "Sometimes being a sister is even better than being a princess."
 "We laugh, we cry, we make time fly.  Best friends are we, my sisters me."
 Big Sister
"My little eyes are watching all you say and do and when I grow up big and tall, I want to be like you!  My little ears are listening to everything you say, I am learning how to grow up to be like you someday.
 So be careful how you teach me to be the person that you are.  You're the best friend that I could have; you're my brightest shining star."
~Patsy Gout
"How do people make it through life without a sister?" ~ Sara Corpening 
 Oh these girls!  These precious girls.  
 How our lives have changed for the better because of each of you!
 Each day you bring us joy and laughter.....
 and sometimes even bring us to our knees as we learn the ins and outs of raising baby girls!
 Each of you offer your own flavor to our world....
 and a little spice to our lives!
 We would not have it any other way!  
Always remember you are loved and cherished from the tips of your sweet little heads all the way down to the tips of your itty bitty toes!.

No comments: