Sunday, March 22, 2015

Four Years of Forever for Maddox!

Gotcha, Gotcha, Gotcha!!!  We love remembering this day with our girls - the day they joined our family forever! Just like I will never forget the moment my boys entered this world, I will never, ever forget the moment I first laid eyes on my girls!  
Per Maddox's request, we had Cheerios for breakfast and a night out with the family that evening....and in between, we wore our Cinderella slippers to see the Cinderella movie!  What a beautiful message for my girl on this day of celebration!
"Have courage and be kind" - can't wait to see this movie again and again!  
Three days later, Maddox was all smiles once again as she had her very last day of speech therapy!  
This little girl has my heart!  She is everything from loving to sassy to spunky to hilarious to cuddly and everything in between!  So thankful that God opened our hearts to adoption and this beautiful baby!  
My "hippie baby" forever.  I love you sweet girl!

No comments: